fredag 3 maj 2013

Leisure activities


When we have winter holidays here in Sweden, there are many families who go to Sälen to skiing.Sälen is the places in Sweden that many families go to ski or snowboard. Most often people rent a cabin where they cab stay for a week. Usually when we have winter holidays, many people are tired of the cold and snow here  and therefore they often pre-booked an overseas trip to a warmer country where you can get some heat and sun.


During holidays in Sweden usually many youngsters work extra for example at a super market. In summer, we are free from school we often have a job for the whole summer or just a little part of the summer. Here in our community called it as a "Holiday Youth" if you work in a given municipality. In summer many people usually go abroad if you do not get summer jobs, many think of after you've worked and gone to school so you need summer vacation and they want to get away a little to another country to visit their relatives or family that you go somewhere .

In his spare time usually have some leisure activities, it may be football, handball, basketball, etc.. You socialize much with family and friends. Most often, checking it on TV and even go out with friends taking a break on the town. When you come home from school and you have much you have to study or assignments, you must make clear before we can go out and meet their friends. The school puts a lot of pressure on us students. It also wants to perform well and get good grades, it means that you have to spend a lot of time on the studies we get. Teachers require a lot of students, and then students lose hope of school it affects a lot of students psychologically and  you perform less in school because you have no energy left. It can be fun to go to school because you have your friends there and they are doing so that they can cope with school. They help each other and fight together to school with your friend / friends. If you know that they are many who fight for the same thing so it is easier to work together in order to reach the goal.

________________________
Sara, Elin and Dzenita 

11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow! I personally love to ski and I hope to go on when I have some free weekend. There, in Catalonia, we usualy going to ski to Andorra.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. How long have you being skiing? :) / Elin

      Radera
  2. I would really like to travel to your country on holiday! It is very different from here, in Catalunya. I haven't tried snowboarding yet and I would like to. I find it exciting and I am sure that you enjoy doing with this sport a lot. If I come to Sweeden, I will come in winter

    Anna 1A

    SvaraRadera
  3. I think that this is an interesting entry, the different information about your holidays is perfect to let other people know how you live in Sweden. The other leisure activities are similar to Spain, my country. I see we have something completely different: A Spanish person almost never wants to go to a warmer country.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I think it's very interesting knowing about your current activities. It's very important to learn about other people who live far from you.
    The winter weather in Catalonia is quite good. I guess I can't compare it to yours.

    We love spending time at the beach and when we can we also go to skiing in the Pyrenees mountains.


    Marina 1A

    SvaraRadera
  5. I really like going skiing, here, in Catalonia, we go to Vallter or France. But now the economic crisis makes people not go too often, because it's very expensive. Although whenever I can, I try to get out of the city and on to the mountians because in my city, Girona, it almost never snows!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Do you like snow?
      How long have you beeing to skeeing? / Elin.S

      Radera
  6. Regarding this topic Swedish and Catalan people have similar interests.
    As you say, doing leisure activities help us to make good friends and learn many things. I think that it's important to have fun at the same time that you work hard to achieve your goal.

    Catalunya gives us a wide range of activities to do during the summer because of the weather. There are many beaches that give people the opportunity to have a good time sunbathing or doing sports such as scuba diving, jet skiing, windsurfing, kite surfing, beach volleyball and so on. You could take a look at our catalan blog if you want to learn more about our coast.

    Even if we are located in the south, we are lucky to have many nearby places where we can practice winter sports. Many people like to go skiing during winter, I love it!

    To conclude, I think that Swedish weather is better to do winter sports so I would like to go at least once there to have a go at them!

    Judit 1A

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes I think it very important to be whit your friends so much you can and have fun! :)/ Elin in Sweden!

      Radera
  7. Well, in our country we practise many winter sports. In Catalonia there are many ski resorts and we go there to practise snowboarding or skiing. In Sweden there are more people who practise winter sports because your country is a Nordic country and Catalonia is a Mediterranean place.

    At the momemt many people try to work during the holidays but the economic crisis has made it impossible. Most younger people only work in relatives’ businesses.

    There are a lot of similarities between our activities and yours.

    SvaraRadera
  8. In Catalonia there also are families that go to skiing or snowboarding o
    in holidays . But, I don't go because I don't like skiing and I haven't got skis and clothes for the snow.
    I like your blog, is very interesting! Good job!

    SvaraRadera